No products in the cart.
Antminer T9+ 10.5TH/s 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner
- Mining Hash Rate: 10.5TH / s ± 5% (Mines Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash or any other SHA256-based coin)
- Power consumption: 1432W ± 7%
- Built-in Web Management Portal – No separate host computer or software required
- Most Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 136MJ/GH ± 7%
- Not include power supply and power cord. Recommend using Antminer apw7 or apw3++.
Hash Rate: 10.5TH/s (within ±7%).
Power Consumption: 1450W (±10%) as measured from the wall.
Power Efficiency: 0.136 J/GH at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 162 x BM1387.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a replacement.
2. Each AntMiner T9+ requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power source) There are three hash boards that require three 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Not include power supply and power cord. Recommend using Antminer apw7 or apw3++.
5. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner T9+. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.